Number of posts: 104
Rank: 11th Squad:12th Seat
|Subject: Kido Spell List Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 pm|| |
Bakudō ("way of binding")
Beginner (Unseated officers and other shinigami)
Kidō Bakudō No. 1 Sai
1. Sai (塞, Restrain) — Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) — An energy rope entangles a target's arms.
8. Seki (斥, Repulse) - Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
9. Geki (撃, Strike) — Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
26. Kyakko (曲光, Curving Light) - Hides the target from sight, presumably by bending light.
30. Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Stab Triple Beam) - Shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his/her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.
37. Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star) - Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.
39. Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) — Summons a shield of condensed Reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.
58. Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) — Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."
61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"
Intermediate(High seated officer and Liutenant level)
62. Hyapporankan (百歩欄干, Hundred Steps Fence) — A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.
63. Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) — Binds the arms of a target. It’s virtually impossible to break this spell on physical strength alone.
73. Tozansho - Creates a pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.
75. Gochūtekkan (五柱鉄貫, Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground.
Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."
77. Tenteikūra (天挺空羅, Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air) — Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.
Incantation: "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly through the heavens."
Advanced (Captain level)
81. Danku (斷空, Splitting Void) — Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.
99. Part 1. kin (禁, Seal) — Binds the arms of a target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.
99. Part 2. Bankin (卍禁, Great seal)— This spell covers a target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (first song), stabs them with numerous metal blades (second song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (final song).
Incantation: First song: Halting Fabric (初曲・止繃, shokyoku: shiryū). Second song: hundred linked bolts (弐曲・百連閂, nikyoku: hyakurensan). Final song: Great seal of 10,000 forbiddings (終曲・卍禁太封, shūkyoku: bankin taihō).
Last edited by Kazeaki Momiji on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Number of posts: 104
Rank: 11th Squad:12th Seat
|Subject: Kido List Cont. Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 pm|| |
Hadō ("way of destruction")
Beginner (Unseated officer and other shinigami)
1. Shō (衝, Thrust) — Pushes the a target away from the caster.
4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) - The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
11. Tsuzuri Raiden (Reading Lightning) - Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) — Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
33. Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) — Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.
"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."
54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) — Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
58. Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky) - A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
Intermediate (High seated officer and Lieutenant level)
63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon) — Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
73. Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) — Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety..
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."
88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) — Fires a gigantic blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion.
90. Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin) — Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.
Forbidden Spells (Captain and Lieutenant level)
· Jikanteishi (時間停止, Temporal Stasis) — A forbidden spell used by Tessai along with Spatial Displacement. It is a spell that halts time in a specific area.
· Kūkanten'i (空間転位, Spatial Displacement) — A forbidden spell used by Tessai with Temporal Stasis to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells.
These spells are not explicitly stated to be in one category or the other.
· Kyōmon (鏡門, Mirror Door) — It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.
· Hanki (反鬼, Reverse Demon) — This technique nullifies an opponent's Kidō spell by hitting them with a perfectly opposite surge of energy.
(This list is credited to Bleach Wiki)[right]