Shinigami Rekidaishi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Rekidaishi

A new and original plot driven forum, based on the Bleach series. Role play as a canon character or create your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sound of Souls

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Latest topics
» Rangiku's Goodies!
Demon of the Gotei EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» who watch anime?
Demon of the Gotei EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 pm by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Hello from Jarecko
Demon of the Gotei EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Hello everyone :)
Demon of the Gotei EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XD!!!!!!!
Demon of the Gotei EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Checking in
Demon of the Gotei EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm by Chiba Naozumi

» Chiba Naozumi
Demon of the Gotei EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 am by Chiba Naozumi

» SorenCeru Twilight
Demon of the Gotei EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am by SorenCeru

» Frivolling the day away
Demon of the Gotei EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 am by mafiafran

Top posters
Kazeaki Momiji
Demon of the Gotei Vote_lcap1Demon of the Gotei Voting_bar1Demon of the Gotei Vote_rcap1 
Soifon
Demon of the Gotei Vote_lcap1Demon of the Gotei Voting_bar1Demon of the Gotei Vote_rcap1 
Takaujii Ashikaga
Shunsui Kyoraku
Nil
Rangiku Matsumoto
Inoue Orihime
Sado Yasutora
Shihoin Yoruichi
Hollow [npc]
Affiliates
Photobucket Vampire Hunter D: TwilightHellsing: Memento Mori

RPG,D&D Library

RPG WorldThe RPG CollectionPhotobucket

Demon of the Gotei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Demon of the Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Demon of the Gotei   Demon of the Gotei EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Hello, everyone. Since this is the welcoming floor I'd like to start my own little thread to say hi to the forums. Zaraki isn't an easy character to play, so I hope that I do the man justice for everyone.

I did have a question, Yachiru is kind of a bit part of Zaraki's day to day interactions, I'm curious if it would be an issue for me to include her in my poses, though not to the extreme that I'm playing the character. I will understand if it's not advisable, but it wouldn't be any more done than in my sample pose on the application.

Well, I hope that I will be tormenting everyone soon.

Bleach's Favorite Bastard.
Zaraki
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 38

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Reiatsu:
Demon of the Gotei Left_bar_bleue65/100Demon of the Gotei Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Demon of the Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of the Gotei   Demon of the Gotei EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 am

Nice we got a Kenpachi! Badass. Im sure you'll do fine. Great to meet you. Heres to all future killings...Wheres Shunsui with the sake when ya need em?
Back to top Go down

Demon of the Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of the Gotei   Demon of the Gotei EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:56 am

He's probably sleeping somewhere or chained to his Captain's desk by Nanao.

I didn't think you drank, Soifon.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Number of posts : 38

Character sheet
Reiatsu:
Demon of the Gotei Left_bar_bleue65/100Demon of the Gotei Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Demon of the Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of the Gotei   Demon of the Gotei EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 am

It helps get past those long days at times
Back to top Go down
Kazeaki Momiji
Admin
Kazeaki Momiji

Number of posts : 104

Character sheet
Reiatsu:
Demon of the Gotei Left_bar_bleue25/100Demon of the Gotei Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Demon of the Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of the Gotei   Demon of the Gotei EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Welcome Zaraki Taicho, I'm glad (and also quite unsettled) to have you join us.

As for your question, I agree that since Yachiru is a major part of the Captains character, you are permited to include her in your posts, and write out any actions or dialogue needed. You may do so until we fill her position.

And worry not Soifon, if its a toast to the arrival of Zaraki sama you want, I happen to have a bottle myself! *Tips the bottle*

Alright..........why is this empty?.......
Back to top Go down
https://shinreki.rpg-board.net

Demon of the Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of the Gotei   Demon of the Gotei EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Excellent.

As for being unsettled at my presence, well...that's a given.

Ah, your sake is gone? I would blame Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon of the Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon of the Gotei   Demon of the Gotei Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon of the Gotei
Page 1 of 1