Shinigami Rekidaishi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Rekidaishi

A new and original plot driven forum, based on the Bleach series. Role play as a canon character or create your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sound of Souls

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Latest topics
» Rangiku's Goodies!
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» who watch anime?
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 pm by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Hello from Jarecko
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Hello everyone :)
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XD!!!!!!!
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 am by Kuchiki Summerfrost

» Checking in
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm by Chiba Naozumi

» Chiba Naozumi
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 am by Chiba Naozumi

» SorenCeru Twilight
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am by SorenCeru

» Frivolling the day away
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 am by mafiafran

Top posters
Kazeaki Momiji
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Vote_lcap1Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Voting_bar1Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Vote_rcap1 
Soifon
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Vote_lcap1Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Voting_bar1Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Vote_rcap1 
Takaujii Ashikaga
Shunsui Kyoraku
Nil
Rangiku Matsumoto
Inoue Orihime
Sado Yasutora
Shihoin Yoruichi
Hollow [npc]
Affiliates
Photobucket Vampire Hunter D: TwilightHellsing: Memento Mori

RPG,D&D Library

RPG WorldThe RPG CollectionPhotobucket

Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takaujii Ashikaga

Takaujii Ashikaga

Number of posts : 38

Character sheet
Race:
Reiatsu:
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Left_bar_bleue100/100Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer   Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:40 pm

I have a question, since I cant get in contact with Kazeaki-san, I cant really ask her. But, due to some awkward circumstances in my characters history, His soul is intertwined with another persons soul... Its in my history if you need to figure out more, but onto the question..

Since my character basically pulled the other soul into himself, barely prior to it becoming a hollow, it was purified mostly and became a soul, but was basically forced into his body since it wouldn't naturally have its own body due to originally turning hollow. So the big question..

Should I have two soul slayer paths, or one? or two soul slayers?

One for the person's soul who is stuck (my current one on my profile)

One for Adalbrecht's original weapon he would have had, had he went to soul society without the other guys soul.

Someone post your responses
Back to top Go down
Takaujii Ashikaga

Takaujii Ashikaga

Character sheet
Race:
Reiatsu:
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Left_bar_bleue100/100Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer   Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm

SOMEONE WITH SOME AUTHORITY RESPOND!!!!

I know i should't double post, but when I have had this question up for nearly 2 months or so, I think, and NOONE has answered it, I really get annoyed, especially with Kazeaki-San is breathing down my neck for me to finish dang it. So someone answer or else.. i eat chu and your cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Kazeaki Momiji
Admin
Kazeaki Momiji

Number of posts : 104

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Reiatsu:
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Left_bar_bleue25/100Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer   Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Sorry there Taka, since I had already given you my two cents on msn, I thought you had decided on this. I had mentioned I liked the idea of having two possible paths for the zanpakuto (rather than having two different weapons). In other words, there being two manifestations the zanpakuto can take, depending on which soul becomes the most dominant, Taka's or the other one hosted inside himself, I just think it adds more drama. It would be interesting if, the zan struggles back and forth between the two personalities, but cannot achieve its full potential until "one" becomes the true form.

Anyway, sorry for not answering sooner, I've been very busy with moving out and its taken me nearly a month to find an apartment, buying furniture and a slew of other stuff... Hopefully I will finish all that soon. I was about to dive in with some posting to give everyone something to do... but once again I must apologize, cuz until I'm settled I won't be able to write anything up. Please bare with me, Taka, and all the other members as well. Till then (like 4 days or so) Everyone can feel free to start threads as they please, it's not like I have control over the games, anyone can start playing at anytime ^^;

And please don't eat "all" the cupcakes, I can let you have a few... they have sprinkles.
Back to top Go down
https://shinreki.rpg-board.net
Takaujii Ashikaga

Takaujii Ashikaga

Character sheet
Race:
Reiatsu:

PostSubject: Re: Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer   Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:39 am

Yey sprinkles!! But I wanted you to answer on here so people didn't think I just made up that I had your permission ^-^ Thanks, ill get the rest of my second path up soon enough, and then I can finish up my history now ^-^ Yey
Back to top Go down
Kazeaki Momiji
Admin
Kazeaki Momiji

Number of posts : 104

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami
Reiatsu:
Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Left_bar_bleue25/100Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer   Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Honorable... good quality *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
https://shinreki.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer   Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Adalbrecht's Soul Slayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami Rekidaishi :: General Discusion :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: